Sunday, February 3, 2013

Open Mic night with Daniel in Riverside

My outfit for open mic night with Daniel and the Daily Grind in Riverside.





This is one of my favorite skirts. I've had this skirt for years probably since I was in 8th grade. The shirt I just got : ) I thought it would be unique to add some Gothic/Steampunk looking jewelry like my lions head brooch and my clock earrings. I have a little bow clip in my hair too but my hair is so crazy curly that you can't see it.


I had a wonderful time at the open mic night. Daniel played his song really well! Also there were a couple of other people there who played really well.


Daniel Cross played Dead Girl Friend on his new Martin Guitar. I think he's so in love with it that I'm a little jealous.


I don't know their names but they were awesome!
The wonderful Leandra Graves
 

No comments:

Post a Comment