Thursday, May 9, 2013

E-Cigs the new thing?



My boyfriend has finally quit smoking! I also have been off and on smoking for close to ten years and my boyfriend and I got those electronic cigarettes and we are done for good. He has been smoking for close to seventeen years and hasn't been able to quit at all. He hasn't had a cigarette for five weeks. Granted electronic cigarette still have nicotine in it but you can gauge how much nicotine you want in it, Daniel is on medium strength, while I'm on the lowest since I only smoke now on social occasions. 

Daniel tried to quit three years ago. He bought the Blu e-cigs and they just did not work for him. They didn't hit the same and just seemed to have a lot of trouble with them. A friend had also been trying different e-cigs and he suggested the Vapor Shark. Daniel decided to try it and of course for me I had to research it. So after tons of research I finally settled on the Vapor Shark, as well. At first, I was a little apprehensive because of how big they were. I liked the feel of a cigarette between my fingers but when I started to think about it and use it more and more, I started to get used it. 

Now don't get me wrong, I would not suggest using an electronic cigarette if you do not smoke. Nicotine is still addicting and can have harmful effects. However, if you smoke please consider this alternative, you are still getting your nicotine fix, and all those harmful toxins aren't entering your lungs and system with it. Plus, you no longer smell like cigarettes either!

No comments:

Post a Comment