Thursday, May 2, 2013

Four day weekend

 My Outfit
Dress - Forever 21
Belt - Second Hand Store Urban Exchange
Shoes - Yard Sale

My work attire for the other day. Everyone seemed to love it. I'm loving my hair so far. The color is so pretty and vibrant. 

As for my outfit, I've had this dress for years. I found it in my closet yesterday when I was trying to figure out what to wear for work. Decided it was super cute and I should wear it. Yeah, that's what happens when you have a lot of clothes. The flower pattern is super cute and perfect for spring. The dress is a cute blue chiffon and is so light for the weather in California.


I've been trying to go through my clothes in my closet. I have a huge walk in closet and it's full. So, now that I don't work at Pier 1 Imports I figured I don't need a some of the clothes I used to work in. Most of them are faded and not nice looking anymore anyway. That's what happens when you lift furniture all day. 

 Today is my first day off for my four day weekend! I'm so excited. I have a list of things I want to do. 
-Finish my closet, - Finish getting ready for the Steampunk Convention, - Post on my blog - Exercise - And make some more Steampunk Jewelry. What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment